TIG 600 (IGBT)
POWERFUL SOLUTION FOR PROFESSIONAL WELDER
TIG 600 IGBT is powerful and reliable TIG/MMA power source for professional welder. The machine is designed for high performance and with optimal electrical energy efficiency. TIG 600 IGBT is user friendly, light weight and perfect partner for heavy duty welding work where reliability and durability are preferred.
- Advanced IGBT Inverter power source for ARC/TIG
- On the front panel a digital display shows the operator a reading of actual welding current for precise ampere setting.
- High quality potentiometer for smooth current adjustment.
- Easy ARC/TIG switching function.
- Fast coupling socket for easy plug in.
- Compact, portable and low energy consumption.
- Adopts advanced IGBT technology.
- Auto protection against over voltage, over current and thermal protection.
- Soft switching technology brings higher efficiency and more stable performance.
- Arc dig function, good arc stability, less spatter and satisfactory welding appearance.
- High welding quality, deep bath and strong weld strength.
- Suitable for all kind of basic rods.
|Power Voltage (V)||380VAC ±15%||Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60||Efficiency (%)||85|
|Rated Input Current MMA /TIG (A)||27.2/20||Power Factor||0.93|
|Rated Input Power Capacity MMA / TIG (KVA)||18.2/13||Insulation Class||F|
|No-load Voltage (V)||60V||Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Current Adjust Range (A)||40-600||Overall Dimension (mm)||550 X 280 X 545|
|Rated Output Voltage MMA /TIG (V)||36/26||Weight (Kg)||35|
- A set of Electrode Holder with cable and fast coupling plug.
- A set of Earth Clamp with cable and fast coupling plug.
|Base Material||Plate Thickness (mm)||Welding Rod Diameter (mm)||Current Range (A)|
|Mild Steel & Stainless Steel||2.0 – 25.0|| 1.6 – 6.0||40 – 600|