ARC 630 IGBT
POWERFUL SOLUTION FOR PROFESSIONAL WELDER
ARC 630I designed for high performance, robust and durable MMA welding with optimum electrical energy efficiency. ARC 630I is light weight, light weight, portable, user friendly and perfect partner for heavy duty welding work where reliability and durability are preferred. ARC 630I comes with integrated voltage reduction (VRD) that will increase safety at work.
- Advanced IGBT Inverter power source for MMA welding.
- On the front panel a digital display shows the operator a reading of actual welding current and actual welding voltage for precise ampere and voltage setting.
- Fast coupling socket for easy plug in.
- Hot start and Arc Force adjustment are available on the front panel and welding current adjusted by control knob.
- For safety purpose ARC 630I equipped with VRD system. The function of voltage reduction device (VRD) is a device use to decrease output voltage to a safe level when the source outside the welding cycle.
- Compact, portable and low energy consumption
- Adopts advanced MOSFET technology.
- Auto protection against over voltage, over current and thermal protection.
- Soft switching technology brings higher efficiency and more stable performance.
- Arc dig function, good arc stability, less spatter and satisfactory welding appearance.
- High welding quality, deep bath and strong weld strength.
- Suitable for all kind of basic rods.
|Power Voltage (V)||440VAC ±15%||Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60||Efficiency (%)||85|
|Rated Input Current (A)||53.2||Power Factor||0.93|
|Rated Input Power Capacity (KVA)||36||Insulation Class||F|
|No-load Voltage (V)||80V||Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Current Adjust Range (A)||50-630||Overall Dimension (mm)||670 X 333 X 640|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||44||Weight (Kg)||55|
- A set of Electrode Holder with cable and fast coupling plug.
- A set of Earth Clamp with cable and fast coupling plug.
|Base Material||Plate Thickness (mm)||Welding Rod Diameter (mm)||Current Range (A)|
|Mild Steel & Stainless Steel||2.0 – 25.0||1.6 – 6.0||50 – 630|