ARC 400 CI (MODULAR IGBT )
POWERFUL SOLUTION FOR PROFESSIONAL WELDER
ARC 400CI designed for high performance, robust and durable MMA welding with optimum electrical energy efficiency. ARC 400CI is light weight, light weight, portable, user friendly and perfect partner for heavy duty welding work where reliability and durability are preferred. ARC 400CI comes with integrated voltage reduction (VRD) that will increase safety at work
- Advanced Dual Modular IGBT Inverter power source for ARC welding.
- On the front panel a digital display shows the operator a reading of actual welding current for precise ampere setting.
- High quality potentiometer for smooth current adjustment.
- Fast coupling socket for easy plug in.
- Compact, portable and low energy consumption.
- Adopts advanced Dual Modular IGBT technology.
- Auto protection against over voltage, over current and thermal protection.
- Soft switching technology brings higher efficiency and more stable performance.
- Arc dig function, good arc stability, less spatter and satisfactory welding appearance.
- High welding quality, deep bath and strong weld strength.
- Suitable for all kind of basic rods.
|Power Voltage (V)||380 VAC ±15%||Duty Cycle (%)||60|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60||Efficiency (%)||85|
|Rated Input Current (A)||27.6||Power Factor||0.93|
|Rated Input Power Capacity (KVA)||18.5||Insulation Class||F|
|No-load Voltage (V)||68V||Housing Protection Grade||IP21|
|Current Adjust Range (A)||40-400||Overall Dimension (mm)||516 X 212 X 467|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||36||Weight (Kg)||24|
- A set of Electrode Holder with cable and fast coupling plug.
- A set of Earth Clamp with cable and fast coupling plug.
|Base Material||Plate Thickness (mm)||Welding Rod Diameter (mm)||Current Range (A)|
|Mild Steel & Stainless Steel||2.0 – 20.0||1.6 – 5.0||40 – 400|